Thursday, November 12, 2009

Source

"But what is its source, this part of us that is wiser than we are?" M. Scott Peck, MD

There are things I do by gut instinct. And there are things for which I am trained. Default settings tune me to children and animals like they are mine, regardless of who and where they come from. My training is comprised of various forms of knowledge, but all tested in the fire of what is inside.

In my work with young people, my intent is to point them, always and forever, back into their core. What are their guiding forces, and what are they comprised of? Understanding is not important, but trusting and following are. Understanding will come as an afterthought of progression when one is on the path of one's highest guidance. Sometimes we must move on instinct or intuition alone, and trust in an outcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment